Internet marketing and the mindset required

Learn how to make residual income from the internet so that you can LIVE a LIFE not an EXISTENCE

Is there one word that has so much power that it could literally change your results in life.

I believe there is one word that is that powerful, that word is how. When you ask yourself how you could achieve something, even though it may seem well beyond your current ability or circumstances. You are automatically telling your subconscious to start searching for answers for you.

Marshall artists know this and have been utilising it for years. If a Marshall artist wants to snap a board in half he doesn’t focus on the board. He focuses on a point well past the board, because he knows that in order to gain the momentum to break the board he is going to have to reach a point well past it.

The same is true in life if you find yourself hitting up against some sort of barrier or level that you can’t get past you need to start focusing well past the barrier so that you gain the momentum to break through it.

I don’t have the knowledge to do that.
I could never afford to do that.
I don’t have the confidence to try that.
I don’t have the money to do that.
I don’t have the time to do that.


These are all barriers that we hit at some time in life. My challenge to you is to banish these limiting beliefs and change them to a how question instead.

How do I gain the knowledge to do that.
How can I afford to do that.
How can I gain the confidence to try that.
How can I find the money to do that.
How can I find the time to do that.

It may not work out for you every time. However I truly believe that if you can train your mind and make the How question a habit then you results will dramatically improve.

Using excuses as a reason for not achieving your dreams and goals, is in my opinion a form of laziness. By justifying to ourselves that we don’t have the resources to achieve the results we want, we are giving our mind permission to sit dormant or worse still focus on negative thoughts.

I am yet to meet anyone who is fully utilising their potential .
You can either make excuses for yourself to succeed or to fail. If you aren’t making excuses for yourself to succeed than by default you are making excuses to fail.

Don’t limit your thinking to needing more knowledge or money or courage before you can start achieving your goals. Give yourself permission to start achieving your goals NOW, every chance you get focus your thoughts on what you have going for you, what resources you have, why you deserve the success you desire, and How you are going to achieve it.

Live a life not an existence

Aim Dream Action Mindset

0 comments:

Money Masters