Internet marketing and the mindset required

Learn how to make residual income from the internet so that you can LIVE a LIFE not an EXISTENCE

6:34 AM

David Cavanagh Interviews Johnny Wimbrey

Posted by Beanie

I first saw Johnny Wimbrey speak at a Money Masters seminar in Brisbane late 2007.At the time I was struggling with some issues I was having with my trading. Johnny was the first speaker to talk at the event. At the time I only use to pay lip service to the idea that you need to have the right mindset to succeed in whatever you are trying to do.I had read Anthony Robbins books and Think and grow rich and although I could comprehend the principles in these books I foolishly didn't think that they really applied to me. My way of thinking changed that morning, when Johnny speaks people listen, anyone who hears him speak live has to be effected by the message he delivers and the passion with which he delivers it. He has a great book titled from the hood to doing good which I would highly recommend to anyone.In it he talks about what he has had to overcome in his life including an abusive alcholic father and a mother who was a drug addict and abandoned himself and two brothers at an early age. He is a true inspiration and his message is that he believes that if he can achieve the level of success that he has than anyone else can as well. The money masters homestudy pack features 3 DVD's of Johnny's powerful message. Do yourself a huge favour and grab yourself a copy today.
www.geturselfstarted.com

Cheers to your success

Adam

Live a life not an existence






0 comments:

Money Masters