Internet marketing and the mindset required

Learn how to make residual income from the internet so that you can LIVE a LIFE not an EXISTENCE

3:27 AM

Are bad belief's holding you back??

Posted by Beanie

I have spoken before about changing your thoughts and words to change your reality.

In my next few posts I am going to cover some self limiting belief’s, that in my opinion are one of the main causes of people never achieving their desire’s and goals.

Number one top of my worst belief’s that was probable passed on to you by your parent’s is it won’t cost you any money just some of your time.

I am sorry if I offend anyone but this has to be one of the most ridiculous statements ever spoken.

Who reading this post knows how to make more money? Everyone reading this post should have their hand up, now tell me how many of you can make more time? Every second of every day is precious, when you can start to truly grasp this concept and that money is less important than your time you will literally start making huge progress towards your financial future.

You will often hear me speak about Johhny Wimbrey in my blog’s because of his exceptional insights and his ability to relate things to commonsense. I was listening to him the other day when he came out with this gem.

“You are closer to next year than you are to five minutes ago” once it’s gone it’s gone and there is nothing you can do to get it back

I believe that if you are privileged to be exposed to information that can improve yourself and your financial situation you have an obligation to act on it and create the situation where you can pass on your knowledge and impact the life of someone else.


Cheers to your success

Adam





Blogged with the Flock Browser

0 comments:

Money Masters