Internet marketing and the mindset required

Learn how to make residual income from the internet so that you can LIVE a LIFE not an EXISTENCE

2:41 AM

A valuable life lesson

Posted by Beanie

The most valuable lesson I have learned

When I was a kid I was lucky enough to live on a horse spelling stud for nearly a year. I took to horse riding really quickly and would spend countless hours on the weekends and weekday afternoons riding. It was during this 12 month period that I learnt one of the most valuable lessons’s that I have ever learnt. Only just recently I have come to the realisation of just how profound that lesson was. The lesson was given to me by my uncle and although it was a hard lesson to learn at the time it has kept me going when times have gotten tough. I don’t know that he even realizes just how important it is to live your life by this lesson. Most people don’t and I believe that this is a major reason behind a lot of people never living the life they desire.

The lesson was that every time I fell off a horse no matter how much I didn’t feel like it I had to get back on as quickly as possible. I now know why getting straight back on was so important. If you don’t get straight back on your mind has a chance to start eating away at your confidence and can turn a simple fall into a major drama. If you get straight back your mind doesn’t have the time to erode your confidence and your are quickly back to riding like nothing had ever happened. If you live your life the same way and jump straight back on ever time you fall or get thrown off, the quicker you will get heading back in the direction you need to be going to achieve your goals.

We all get thrown off from time to time I now know the secret is to get straight back on!!!

Cheers to your success

Adam

Live a life not an existance

0 comments:

Money Masters